The Day Keanu Stood Still The Day Keanu Stood Still

Woah!

Awesome!! I didn't like the movie too much tho...

The 3 Second Collab The 3 Second Collab

Bad ass!

Definitely submitting this to the collab collection.

Snail Jesus Rides Again! Snail Jesus Rides Again!

A FUCKING MAZING!

You are a genius sir!

ACML III: Bliss ACML III: Bliss

Wow.

Stunning visuals. I can tell you put a great deal of work into it. I like the preloader; it was definitely one of the best ones I've seen in awhile.

I like how you incorporated all sorts of types of animation into your movie. It flowed well.

The only thing I didn't like was the music. I can't stand emo music at all, so I had to turn it off almost immediately. Considering your brilliance, I'm surprised you didn't choose a better song.

Bubla Episode 2 Bubla Episode 2

first!

AMAZING VIDEO GAME AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. U ROCK!

KevinButtchin responds:

amazing video game????????

MK vs DCU MK vs DCU

Nice sprite fight.

It needed violence. Even the actual MK game coming out has violence. I've punched people before and let me tell you, there was blood. Isn't there blood sprites or some shit out there?

Red-Lantern responds:

they do but I suck at animating the blood so I leave it a bitch cleaner and a bit more like the Martial Arts movies where you see the hits without getting eclipsed by blood or whatever else. I'll do my best in including blood next time, but it's a weak point of mine to be honest.

The Legend of David 1 The Legend of David 1

Not very funny.

OK animation, sound quality is a little iffy, but where is the comedy?

COGS OF WAR 2 COGS OF WAR 2

Little effort?

SgtBash-RF3000 fuck you! Let me quote someone: "A few people asked so I knocked this out in a day and a half, it's probably terrible BUT HEY YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE." Try to do a better job and I'll vote 10. When I first read that it was only done in a couple days, I thought it was complete shit, but this captured it completely. If anything, it was short and that's it. Great quality once again.

Madness- Confabulation Madness- Confabulation

This is my favorite one so far.

It's pretty nice.

Xionic Madness 2 Xionic Madness 2

i'll admit

half the time i had no idea what was going on lol.